There are many applications out there that allow you to visualize your CPU, GPU and RAM usage in real time. The Adiutor kernel, one of the most used kernel management applications out there, appears here, as well as many other applications available on the Play Store and elsewhere. But if you only want to visualize your use in real time, Profiler will work wonders. Profiler is a lightweight application that lets you visualize different statistics, including CPU and GPU load, RAM usage, network traffic, and temperature, in real time in a floating window, quickly and painlessly.
Profiler features include:
- Allows visualizing various statistics, including CPU and GPU, as charts
- Allows full adjustment of the chart, including colors
- Small application size - around 103kb
- Includes a floating window to display your statistics on any application.
This can be a pretty interesting (and maybe even good) tool for some of you out there. You can download the application from Google Play right now, and you can check the official thread for more information.
Also Read More :
- Download OnePlus 5 and 5T STOCK ROM OxygenOS Versi Beta 18 and 16 added!
- Guide To Install Google Dialer For OnePlus 5 Contacts Also Included
- How To Enable Native Call Recording IN OxygenOS [Root/Non-Root]
- SCREEN Burn-in FiXES: Xiaomi Mi A1 and Redmi Note 4
- Download Exclusive Theme For EMUI 8.0 Devices Sony Xperia XZ2
- XIAOMI Mi8 Screen Fingerprint Version Releasing on 21st September
- How To Guide Lock 4G Only or LTE Only On Samsung without Root
- Download MOTO Apps Launcher 8.1 APK For Any Android Device
- How TO Install TWRP Galaxy J3 2017 Recovery on and Root the Device
- Download Wallpapers Google Pixel 3 and Live Wallpapers
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root HOMTOM S16 With MTK Flash Tool
- How To Unlock Bootloader Samsung Phones – Chinese Qualcomm and Exynos Variant