Finally, the official Twrp Recovery for the Galaxy J3 2017 is here for the EXYNOS 7570 SM-J330F / FN / FZ / G / DS variant. That means you can Root the Galaxy J3 2017 with Twrp Recovery. TWRP Recovery was developed by the XDA Ashyx forum member he developed twrp 3.1 and twrp 3.2, twrp fully works. The rooting method now supports the Galaxy J3 2017 all variants via magisk. Now we will show you how to Root the Galaxy J3 2017 Exynos Oreo, Nougat, and How to Install TWRP Recovery on the Galaxy J3 2017.
For rooting you have to flash Mgisk zip and stock recovery can't do that, you have to flash the twrp recovery for magisk flash. We will also guide you how to install the Twrp recovery on the 2017 J3 Exynos Variant Galaxy J3. With Twrp recovery, you can also flash Custom Rom's Mod's wipe, data format, and more. Samsung Launches Galaxy J3 2017 with multi-variant with Exynos 7570. Device Launched with Android 7.0 Nougat. A few days ago Xda forum members also released twrp for J3 2017 Exynos. We will show you how to install the Twrp recovery on the Galaxy J3 2017 and how to root with the latest magisk.
Galaxy J3 2017 – SM-J330F/FN/FZ/G/DS EXYNOS 7570 Android 7.0 and Android 8.0
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Samsung Driver
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Samsung Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 & Root Files
latest Odin to flash TWRP file.
Download Latest Magisk: latest Magisk Manager Stable and Beta Magisk Zip
DM Verity disabler: no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip
Oreo Root patch: J330F-FN_root_no_sim_patch.zip
Guide to Installing Twrp on Galaxy J3 2017 (Exynos)
1. First, read the Prerequisites to Activate OEM Unlock and Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 and root files.
2. Download the Latest Odin from the download section and the Unzip Odin-v3 file. *. * And Twrp.tar.
3. Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
4. Turn off your cellphone.
5. Change your phone into download mode with volume down + home + power.
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning. Then the Phone Will Activate Download Mode
6. Connect Your Phone to a Pc Through a USB-C type cable.
7. That, Check the AP Box, Add TWRP Files. (Don't Extract This)
8. Uncheck Auto Reboot And F.Reset Options.
- Now, Click Start Button to Start the Installation Process. Don't reboot the device in normal mode and enter the root process (Samsung will rewrite the stock recovery if you reboot into normal mode).
Guide to Root Galaxy J3 2017 Exynos
- Download Latest Magisk File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery With Volume Up +Home + Power (Release Power key after logo).
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications when asking about modify system, choose “NO”.
- Wipe Data from Wipe option type “Yes”, this will delete all data even internal storage.
- Go to Reboot and reboot into Recovery after wipe data.
- Go To Install.
- Install no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip, install J330F-FN_root_no_sim_patch.zip for Oreo only.
- Install Magisk Beta zip.
- Now Reboot Your Device.