The good news for users of the unofficial HOMTOM S16 Twrp Recovery is now available for your device made by 4PDA forum members, meaning you can root the device. TWRP recovery is available with scatter files because S16 is a Mediatek Chipset phone so we will use the MTK Flash Tool. The twrp recovery is posted by 4PDA Forum members, you can flash magisk with it and root the device. We will show you how to install TWRP Recovery on HOMTOM S16 and how to root HOMTOM S16 with magisk.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recover Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for many scenarios. However, for those who are new, let's look at some cool things TWRP can do and rooting features. Thank you to the 4PDA Forum and other members for TWRP.
Advantages of installing TWRP recovery and Root HOMTOM S16:
- With rooting you can easily delete the bloatware that is on the smartphone. Clear some space by removing some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backup using applications like Titanium backup, etc. You can also modify some system settings such as the build.prop file. Rooting has many advantages; you will know.
- TWRP allows us to easily rooting and unrooting devices. Only with SuperSu flash can we eradicate smartphones.
- The most important and loved feature is CUSTOM ROM. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of recovering TWRP.
- You can turn your phone into full speed with overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- The Xposed feature is also an advantage of TWRP. Let you customize your mobile stock ROM easily and simply. There are more features but let's go to our topic..
Now let’s go to the guide, first, we will guide you how to install Twrp on HOMTOM S16 with MTK flash tool. Then we will guide how to root the device with Magisk.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Applications, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device to install interruptions.
- Install MTK Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fast boot mode.
- Download the TWRP file for the Latest Flash Tool or SuperSu Reader Guide and MTK Flash.
Download TWRP for HOMTOM S16 and Root Files, Flash Tool:
MTK SP Flash Tool ⇒ Latest Mtk Smart Phone Flash Tool
Scatter + TWRP for HOMTOM_S16 ⇒ TWRP S16.zip
Root Files ⇒ Latest Magisk
How to Install TWRP Recovery on HOMOTOM S16:
1. First, read Prerequisites Download and unzip MTK SP Flash Tool, and TWRP Recovery + Scatter file.
2. Fully turn off the device and run flash_tool.exe from the SP Flash Tool folder.
3. Browse to the loading file "MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt" file scatter from the TWRP folder and click the download button.
4. Now connect your device and wait for complete flash then disconnect the USB cable and go for rooting step. Read our MTK Sp Flash Tool guide if you still did not understand how to flash twrp file.
How to Root HOMTOM S16 with Magisk:
1. After you have completed the twrp installation now, you can root the device with flash (Latest Magisk) Download the latest from the download section.
2. Download Magsik zip Copy files to internal storage or SD Card and turn off the device.
3. Hold Volume Up + Power to change to recovery mode.
4. In TWRP, tap cancel if TWRP requests a password to decrypt.
5. Go to install and navigate to Magisk zip ⇒ Swipe to install.
6. Return and reboot the device.
7. Open the Magisk application and verify root access and safety net checks (Install MagiskManager Apk if the Magisk application is lost).
Also Read More :
- Download OnePlus 5 and 5T STOCK ROM OxygenOS Versi Beta 18 and 16 added!
- Guide To Install Google Dialer For OnePlus 5 Contacts Also Included
- How To Enable Native Call Recording IN OxygenOS [Root/Non-Root]
- SCREEN Burn-in FiXES: Xiaomi Mi A1 and Redmi Note 4
- Download Exclusive Theme For EMUI 8.0 Devices Sony Xperia XZ2
- XIAOMI Mi8 Screen Fingerprint Version Releasing on 21st September
- How To Guide Lock 4G Only or LTE Only On Samsung without Root
- Download MOTO Apps Launcher 8.1 APK For Any Android Device
- How TO Install TWRP Galaxy J3 2017 Recovery on and Root the Device
- Download Wallpapers Google Pixel 3 and Live Wallpapers