Finally, TWRP recovery for BlackView A30 is available now. We will use the MTK Flash tool. That means you can do Root BlackView A30 with TWRP Recovery and Magisk. This method works just follow the steps carefully. If you have questions, comment below in the comment box. Now we will show the rooting guide for BlackView A30 with Magisk and MTK Flash Tool.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recover Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for many scenarios. However, for those who are new, let's look at some cool things TWRP can do and rooting features. Thank you to the 4PDA Forum and other members for TWRP.
Advantages of installing TWRP recovery and A30 Root BlackView:
- With rooting you can easily delete the bloatware that is on the smartphone. Clear some space by removing some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backup using applications like Titanium backup, etc. You can also modify some system settings such as the build.prop file. Rooting has many advantages; you will know.
- TWRP allows us to easily rooting and unrooting devices. Only with SuperSu flash can we eradicate smartphones.
- The most important and loved feature is CUSTOM ROM. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of recovering TWRP.
- You can turn your phone into full speed with overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- The Xposed feature is also an advantage of TWRP. Let you customize your mobile stock ROM easily and simply. There are more features but let's go to our topic.
Now let's go to the guide, first, we will guide you how to install Twrp on Blackview A30 with the MTK flash tool. Then we will guide how to root the device with SuperSu.
Supported Device: -
- Activate OEM Unlock, USB Debugging from this LINK.
- Install the Driver from Here.
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- Copy MagiskFILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
Terms & Downloads: -
- Install MTK USB Driver.
- Download the Latest Mtk Flash Tool.
- Download TWRP Recovery for BlackViewA30 with the scatter file.
- Magisk. Zip
- Read the Guide.
Guide To Root BlackView A30:-
- Download Magisk copies it to the Internal Storage or USB-OTG.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
Also Read More Article :
- How To Enable Native Call Recording IN OxygenOS [Root/Non-Root]
- Download Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution for ZTE Nubia Z18
- How To Control Brightness Using Fingerprint On Android
- How to ROOT Nokia 6.1 and Install TWRP Recovery on Unlocked Bootloader
- Guide to Install Android 8.1.0 Oreo Based Omni ROM on OnePlus type 3/3T