There are always many customization options available, especially for OnePlus smartphones. Google stock applications like dialers, Gcam is the application most favored by developers and some electricity users. So obviously there will be a mod developed. We have installed many Gcam mods and Google lens enablers already for OnePlus 5. Now here is a Guide to Installing Google Dialer for OnePlus 5 Contacts Also Included. This mod will install Google Dialer for OnePlus 5 as well as Google Contacts for OnePlus 5. So follow the post to get the download link and installation guide.
About Google Dialer For One OnePlus 5:
It also likes the Google application of many developers. It has a nice and clean UI that is easy to use and simple. Full screen photo players are very popular in the past few days. But it's not available now. If you don't like your stock dialer, you can install Google Dialer For OnePlus 5. Also, you can have Google Contacts available. So you can install Google Contacts for OnePlus 5. You need to root OnePlus 5 and Magisk installed to flash modules. If you don't use Magisk, you can use the TWRP method to flash ZIP.
- Rooted OnePlus 5
- Magisk Installed
- GoogleContactsDialerMagiskModule.Zip ——> Magisk Module
- GoogleContactsDialerTWRPFlashable.Zip——– TWRP Flashable ZIP
Install Dialer, Google Contacts For OnePlus 5:
- Firstly, download the Magisk Module and transfer it to your internal storage.
- Now open the Magisk Manager and go to the modules section.
- Click on the “+” floating button.
- Browse the ZIP file you have downloaded.
- Install the ZIP reboot after installation.
For TWRP Flashable ZIP:
- Reboot your OnePlus 5 in TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Click on install and browse the ZIP you downloaded.
- Swipe to install the ZIP.
Also Read More Article :
- How To Enable Native Call Recording IN OxygenOS [Root/Non-Root]
- Download Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution for ZTE Nubia Z18
- How To Control Brightness Using Fingerprint On Android
- How to ROOT Nokia 6.1 and Install TWRP Recovery on Unlocked Bootloader
- Guide to Install Android 8.1.0 Oreo Based Omni ROM on OnePlus type 3/3T