Director of EVGA's Global Product Management, Jacob Freeman sent a tweet of the company's high-end Hybrid FTW3 graphics card that will come last night
The new model, which features new transparent designs, including the Hydro Cooper FTW 3 AIO-cooled, which is a water cooling model designed for use with special water coolers, and the Hybrid model, which features a combination of onboard fan and AIO water cooler. . Freeman noted that you can now adjust the radiator fan and Hybrid card independently. We also saw the Ti 2080 with a basic blower design.
EVGA has not released more details about the new card, such as a very important price, but we hope the card comes with an attractive price tag. We may not know more details about the new EVGA cards, but here are the details we have about other models
So far, EVGA has announced eight RTX 2080 Ti models and eight RTX 2080 models.
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Also Read More Article :
- Review Motherboards Unboxed Asus ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming, Prime Z390-A
- Review Toshiba XG6 M.2 NVMe SSD: Higher Density and Improved Efficiency
- Review Motherboard The ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate : Aquantia 10GbE on Ryzen
- ASRock Confirms the Eight-Core Coffee Lake CPU, Adding Their Support to Intel 300-Series Boards
- Review Corsair RM750x PSU : Improving On A Classic