We have installed a lot of MOD for the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Here's the MOD for the Camera. Painting Light On the Redmi Note 5 Pro is now available. This feature is ported from ZTE Nubia Camera. But don't worry it doesn't need root access or bootloader to unlock it. Simply install the APK and enjoy the features. Follow the post to Activate Painting Light on Redmi Note 5 Pro (Port From Nubia Cam). This is the Nubia Camera Port and may not work on Android Pie based on MIUI 10 which was recently updated on the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Check below posts for compatible models of the Redmi Note 5 Pro where the Nubia MOD Camera Port Works.
About Light Painting on Redmi Note 5 Pro (Port From Nubia Cam):
This application is mainly for capturing light paintings. You can catch silk water, 72.6S shutter speed so you don't need to use another filter. The good thing is that unlimited maximum shutter speeds obviously depend on when you stop capturing images. Check the list below for compatible Note 5 Pro versions.
- WHY Redmi Note 5 Pro
- SANTONI Redmi 4X
- ROSY Redmi 5
- Unlimited shutter speed
- Electronic Aperture
- Good for painting light
- Stable application
See below screenshot for reference. See the pictures below taken using this MOD. The first is light painting. Amazing isn't it? So why just wait to download the APK from the link below and install them to enjoy the features. Thanks to the developer XDA EVANLOCKED for making this port and other members porting this camera to the Note 5 Pro and other Redmi Devices.
Looks amazing right? Download them from below link.
How To Install Light Painting Camera APK:
- Download the LightPaintingCam.APK file and copy it your external SD card or internal storage.
- If you are installing the APK for the first time, then enable unknown sources from security settings.
- Install the LightPaintingCam.APK and open it.
- Enjoy the customization.
Also Read More :
- Download OnePlus 5 and 5T STOCK ROM OxygenOS Versi Beta 18 and 16 added!
- Guide To Install Google Dialer For OnePlus 5 Contacts Also Included
- How To Enable Native Call Recording IN OxygenOS [Root/Non-Root]
- SCREEN Burn-in FiXES: Xiaomi Mi A1 and Redmi Note 4
- Download Exclusive Theme For EMUI 8.0 Devices Sony Xperia XZ2
- XIAOMI Mi8 Screen Fingerprint Version Releasing on 21st September
- How To Guide Lock 4G Only or LTE Only On Samsung without Root
- Download MOTO Apps Launcher 8.1 APK For Any Android Device
- How TO Install TWRP Galaxy J3 2017 Recovery on and Root the Device
- Download Wallpapers Google Pixel 3 and Live Wallpapers
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root HOMTOM S16 With MTK Flash Tool
- How To Unlock Bootloader Samsung Phones – Chinese Qualcomm and Exynos Variant