How to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 on Nougat by Rival
In this guide, we will demonstrate to you best practices to root Galaxy A7 2016 on Nougat.So in the event that you Galaxy A7 2016 is running on Android 7.0 Nougat and you need to root your cell phone at that point remain on this page.Root enables you to defeat the confines that your cell phone maker put on your Galaxy A7 2016.Rooting your Galaxy A7 2016 on Nougat gives you access to framework parcel of your gadget.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 comes a 5.5 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display.It is fueled by Exynos 7580 octa-center chipset with 3 GB of smash which is sufficient as indicated by the value purpose of that device.Samsung refreshes Galaxy A7 2016 to Android 7.0 Nougat.This refresh conveys numerous new highlights to this cell phone.
With Nougat 7.0 refresh for Galaxy A7 2016, the old establishing record won't help in getting Galaxy A7 2016 root on Nougat 7.0.But this guide will enable you to well ordered in establishing your Galaxy A7 2016 on 7.0 Nougat.So take after the beneath manual for root Galaxy A7 2016 on Android 7.0 Nougat.
WARNING – Rooting your cell phone will void its warranty.We are not capable if your gadget gets harmed amid the establishing procedure.Make beyond any doubt your gadget has no less than 50-60 percent battery reinforcement.
3.Download the root record as indicated by the model number of your cell phone:
- CF-Auto-Root-a7xelte-a7xeltexx-sma710f.zip (For SM-A710F)
- CF-Auto-Root-a7xeltektt-a7xeltektt-sma710k.zip (For SM-A710K)
- CF-Auto-Root-a7xeltelgt-a7xeltelgt-sma710l.zip (For SM-A710L)
- CF-Auto-Root-a7xelte-a7xelteub-sma710m.zip (For SM-A710M)
- CF-Auto-Root-a7xelteskt-a7xelteskt-sma710s.zip (For SM-A710S)
Step by step instructions to Root Galaxy A7 2017 on Nougat 7.0
1.Install the USB Driver and Odin tool on your computer.
2.Go to Settings>>About>>System Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options on your Galaxy A7 2016.
3.Now go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
4.Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button together.
5.Connect your smartphone to your computer and press Volume Up button.
6.Open Odin on your computer.
7.Make sure that only “F.Reset time” and “Auto Reboot” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
8.Unzip the CF-Auto-root file into your computer and get the root file.
9.Click on Ap button and select the root file.
10.Finally, click on Start button to begin the rooting process.
This procedure will help you in root your Galaxy A7 2016 on Nougat.After finishing the procedure you can check root utilizing Root Checker application.
Also Read More :
- How to Flash TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P20 Pro by Rival
- How to Unlock Huawei Bootloader using DC-Unlocker for free
- How to Root Tecno W3 and Flash TWRP Recovery (Step by Step)
- How to Flash TWRP Recovery and Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 for Android
- How to Install CyanogenMod 14.1 (CM14.1) ROM on Nextbit Robin
- Guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Nextbit Robin on Device