Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 for Nougat
In this guide, we will demonstrate to you best practices to root Galaxy A4 2016 on Nougat.So if your Galaxy A5 2016 is running on Android Nougat and you need to root it at that point remain on this page.Rooting your Galaxy A5 2016 on Nougat enables you to streak Custom ROM on your smartphone.With the assistance of root, you can roll out profound improvements into your Galaxy A5 2016 Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 is a mid-extend gadget that accompanies 5.2 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display.This cell phone has 16GB interior stockpiling and 2 GB of RAM.Samsung propelled this cell phone with Android Lollipop in 2016.Now they refreshed Galaxy A5 2016 to Android Nogat which brings numerous new highlights and enhancements.
This guide will utilize CF-Auto-Root record to root Galaxy A5 2016 on Nougat.You need to streak root document with the assistance of Odin instrument on your Galaxy A5 2016 to pick up root access.Below is a well ordered manual for root Galaxy A5 2016 on Nougat.So take after the underneath instructional exercise to root Galaxy A5 2016 on Android Nougat.
WARNING – Rooting your cell phone will void its warranty.We are not mindful if your gadget gets harmed amid the establishing procedure.Make beyond any doubt your gadget has no less than 50-60 percent battery reinforcement.
2.http://www.rival-face.com/2018/07/odin-tool-for-samsung-smartphones.htmlLatest Odin tool
3.Download CF-Auto-Root record as per the model number of your cell phone:
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xelte-a5xeltexx-sma510f.zip (For SM-A510F)
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xeltektt-a5xeltektt-sma510k.zip (For SM-A510K)
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xeltelgt-a5xeltelgt-sma510l.zip (For SM-A510L)
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xelte-a5xelteub-sma510m.zip (For SM-A510M)
- CF-Auto-Root-a5xelteskt-a5xelteskt-sma510s.zip (For SM-A510S)
Guide to root Galaxy A5 2016 on Nougat
1.Setup USB Drivers and Odin tool on your computer.
2.Go to Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable developer options.
3.Now, Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
4.Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
5.Then connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
6.Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file and get the root file.
7.Open Odin tool on your computer.
8.Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu.
9.Click on AP button and select the root file.
10.Finally, click on Start button to begin the rooting process.
You can check root access on Galaxy A5 2016 utilizing Root Checker application subsequent to following the given procedure.
Also Read More :
- How to Flash TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P20 Pro by Rival
- How to Unlock Huawei Bootloader using DC-Unlocker for free
- How to Root Tecno W3 and Flash TWRP Recovery (Step by Step)
- How to Flash TWRP Recovery and Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 for Android
- How to Install CyanogenMod 14.1 (CM14.1) ROM on Nextbit Robin
- Guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Nextbit Robin on Device