The following is the latest ZTE USB Driver for all new ZTE Axon 7 Android devices, Axon M, ZTE Blade V9, Nubia Z17, Nubia Nubia Red Magic. We have uploaded all ZTE USB Drivers, ZTE ADB drivers, fastboot drivers including ZTE QDL drivers to flash with MI Flash Tool. This driver is needed to connect your device with a PC to transfer files, update the device firmware and install TWRP recovery via fast boot mode. ZTE and Nubia launched many new cellphones with the latest Snapdragon Processors, and the new Snapdragon Processor device does not support Windows 10, but here is a new ZTE driver that supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7. We will show you how to install ZTE Android Driver on a PC You manually through the device manager.
The Latest ZTE USB Driver driver supports Windows 10 drivers including MTP, ADB, FASTBOOT and Qualcomm QDL drivers. We have also uploaded the latest ZTE Modem Driver for ZTE 3G, 4G modem
ZTE Android Driver supports ZTE phones that are almost old and new Axon 7, Axon 7 Mini, Axon M, ZTE Blade V8, Zte Blade V9, Nubia Z17, Nubia Nubia Red Magic, Nubia Z17s, Nubia Z18, etc.
Download ZTE USB Driver :
- ZTE Android Driver 2018
- ZTE QDL Driver
- ZTE ADB, FASTBOOT, MODEM Drivers, for Manual Install
- Latest ZTE Modem Download Driver
How to Install the ZTE USB Driver on Windows
1. Before we start the guide, make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on your device because the adb driver does not detect it until it activates USB Debugging to enter the link text and read the guide.
2. There are two ways you can install drivers automatically on your Windows PC; one of them is by installing the latest Zte Driver.
3. Method 2 manually through the device manager. Download the ZTE zip file ADB FASTBOOT MODEM Drivers and unzip the driver on your PC now Open device Manager by running "devmgmt.msc."
4. Now connect your device and select Unknown, adb, fastboot device by right click ⇒ Update driver
Select browse my computer for driver software
5. Browse the driver folder and install it.
6. Once driver installation is done reboot your pc and connect your device.
Also Read More ;
- Best Razer Blade Stealth 2018 Review and Performance Laptop
- Step by Step How to Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro for Android Smartphone
- Guide to Root Huawei Mate 10 for Android Smartphone
- How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite and Install TWRP Recovery for Android
- Buy Review ON Sale online Newest Flagship ASUS VivoBook 2018