How to Setup ADB and Fastboot on WindowsHere is a manual for setup ADB and Fastboot on Windows.So in the event that you need to introduce ADB and Fastboot on your Windows PC at that point take after the underneath guide.Here we will share Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup with you that causes you in introducing ADB and Fastboot.We are likewise sharing ADB and Fastboot drivers for Windows.
What is ADB and Fastboot
ADB (Android Debug Bridge) is utilized to send the assortment of Andriod particular charges from your PC to your Android cell phone with the assistance of order prompt.ADB works when your Android cell phone is booted into the working framework.
Fastboot is an instrument that enables you to adjust your cell phone when it is in bootloader mode.Fastboot enables you to streak custom ROM and other change documents on your cell phone
What is ADB and Fastboot Driver
You require drivers keeping in mind the end goal to associate your cell phone to your computer.ADB and Fastboot drivers will be drivers that assistance in interfacing your cell phone to your PC which enables you to give summons utilizing ADB and Fastboot.These ADB and Fastboot drivers accompany the driver's pack of your smartphone.But in the event that you don't have drivers for your cell phone then you can utilize all inclusive ADB and Fastboot drivers to interface your cell phone.
Note – You do not need to download and install the ADB and Fastboot Driver if you already installed the driver for your smartphone.Windows 10 also do not require ADB and Fastboot driver.So if you already installed the smartphone driver or a user of Windows 10 then install the Minimal ADB and Fastboot only in order to get working ADB and Fastboot.
2. ADB and Fastboot Driver (Download only if you don’t have smartphone drivers)
How to Install and Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot
1. Download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup into your computer.
2. Double-click on the setup file.
3. Follow the simple software installation instructions.
4. Go into the folder where install the Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
5. On empty space Press Shift+Right-click.
6. Select Open command window here to Open ADB and Fastboot command prompt.
How to Install ADB and Fastboot Driver
1. Download the ADB and Fastboot driver into your computer.
2. Connect your smartphone to your computer.
3. Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone.
4. Open the ADB and Fastboot driver installer software.
5. It will show your smartphone in a list.
6. Click on Install button to install ADB and Fastboot driver for your smartphone.
After following this process ADB and Fastboot is installed on your computer.
Also Read More :
- Download Ringtones In High Quality Latest Vivo V9 Stock
- Download Ringtones In High Quality Xiaomi MI TV 3S Stock Theme
- Download Latest from TouchWiz Home APK Samsung Launcher FOR Android Anything
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaoi MI Mix 2
- How to Fix a Pending Apps / game Status Download in the Play Store