How to Install CyanogenMod 14.1 (CM14.1) ROM on Nextbit Robin
Nextbit Robin propelled in august 2015.Nextbit Robin has an alternate plan when contrasted with other smartphones.It has 5.2 inches 1080p IPS show with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.Nextbit Robin has Snapdragon 808 chipset with 3 GB smash to multitasking and smooth experience.For photography, Robin has 13 MP camera at back and 5 MP camera at front.Nextbit Robin likewise has forward looking speakers for better solid experience and 2680 mAh battery.
Nextbit Robin accompanies Android 6.0.1 out of the box.But in the event that you don't care for the stock ROM of Nextbit Robin and its look.Then you have to streak a custom ROM on your Nextbit Robin.Custom ROM changes the look and feel of your smartphone.Custom ROM likewise adds numerous new highlights to your cell phone that are not bolstered by stock ROM.Custom ROM additionally help you in refreshing your cell phone to new Android version.There are numerous custom ROM accessible for Nextbit Robin.In this post, we will share CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM for Nextbit Robin with you.
CyanogenMod 14.1 otherwise called CM 14.1 has numerous highlights that make your Nextbit Robin all the more simple to use in day by day life.CM 14.1 depends on most recent Android 7.1 Nougat so it refreshes your Nextbit Robin to most recent Android 7.1 Nougat.Nougat has numerous new highlights and upgrades over the old form of Android.In request to streak CM 14.1 and refresh your Nextbit Robin to most recent Android 7.1 Nougat you have to root and introduce a custom recovery.After getting root access and glimmering TWRP recuperation on your Nextbit Robin you can streak the CyanogenMod 14.1 record with the assistance of TWRP.
WARNING – Flashing Custom ROM may wipe your data.We are not capable if your gadget gets harmed amid the blazing procedure.Make beyond any doubt your gadget has no less than 50-60 percent battery reinforcement.
Step by step instructions to Flash CM14.1 on Nextbit Robin
1. First you need to root your Nextbit Robin and flash TWRP Recovery.
2. Connect your smartphone to your computer using data cable.
3. Open the link given in downloads section.Download the Zip file of CM 14.1 ROM given under CyanogenMod Build.
4. Move the CM14.1 ROM file into the internal storage of your smartphone.
5. Power off your smartphone and boot into bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Power button together.
6. Select the Recovery option from bootloader menu to boot into TWRP recovery.
7. In TWRP Recovery wipe all your data and factory reset your Nextbit Robin.
8. Go back to main menu of TWRP recovery and tap on Install button.
9. Select the CM-14.1-ROM.zip file.
10. Swipe to confirm the flashing process.
11. Reboot your smartphone.
To start with boot will take some time.After completing the procedure you can appreciate CyanogenMod 14.1 on your Nextbit Robin.
Also Read More :
- Download Ringtones In High Quality Latest Vivo V9 Stock
- Download Ringtones In High Quality Xiaomi MI TV 3S Stock Theme
- Download Latest from TouchWiz Home APK Samsung Launcher FOR Android Anything
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaoi MI Mix 2
- How to Fix a Pending Apps / game Status Download in the Play Store