How to Flash TWRP Recovery and Root Sony Xperia X
In this post, we will demonstrate to proper methodologies to streak TWRP Recovery and root Xperia X.TWRP Recovery enable you to take an entire reinforcement of your smartphone.It additionally causes you in blazing change documents on your Xperia X.TWRP Recovery is likewise required to root your Sony Xperia X.Root gives you full control over your smartphone.You can roll out profound improvements into the working arrangement of your cell phone once you get root get to.
Sony propelled Xperia X in 2016 as a mid-go Android smartphone.This cell phone has 5.0 inches 1080p IPS show with X-Reality Engine.Out of the case, Sony Xperia X keeps running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow yet Sony redesigns it to Android 8.0 Oreo.This cell phone gets its capacity from Snapdragon 650 chipset with 3 GB of RAM.
Official TWRP Recovery is accessible for Sony Xperia X.We will streak TWRP Recovery on your Xperia X with the assistance of ADB and Fastboot utilizing a computer.Then with the assistance of TWRP Recovery, we will streak root record on your cell phone to pick up root access.So take after the beneath manual for root your Xperia X and glimmer TWRP Recovery.
WARNING – Flashing Custom Recovery and rooting may brick your device.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to flash TWRP Recovery on Xperia X
1. Make sure that you unlocked the bootloader of your Xperia X before going further.
2. Install the ADB and Fastboot into your computer.
3. Move the TWRP-Recovery.img file into the folder where you install ADB and Fastboot.
4. Rename the downloaded TWRP-Recovery.img as recovery.img.
5. Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
6. Power off your smartphone and boot into Fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume down button and connect to your computer using a data cable.
7. Open the folder where you setup ADB and Fastboot and double click on “cmd-here” to open ADB and Fastboot command prompt.
8. In command prompt type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” to flash TWRP Recovery on your smartphone.
9. Once the flashing process completes boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing Volume down and Power button.
After flashing the TWRP Recovery take after the underneath procedure to root your Xperia X.
How to root Sony Xperia X
1. Move SuperSU.zip file into the internal storage of your smartphone.
2. In TWRP Recovery, tap on Install button.
3. Select the SuperSu.zip file from internal storage and swipe to flash the root file.
4. Once the rooting process completes reboot your smartphone normally.
That’s it your Xperia X is rooted after following this process.
Also Read More :
- Download Ringtones In High Quality Latest Vivo V9 Stock
- Download Ringtones In High Quality Xiaomi MI TV 3S Stock Theme
- Download Latest from TouchWiz Home APK Samsung Launcher FOR Android Anything
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaoi MI Mix 2
- How to Fix a Pending Apps / game Status Download in the Play Store