HOW TO DOWNGRADE XIAOMI MI4S TO ANDROID 5.1 FROM ANDROID 7.0
Beneath you'll locate the instructional exercise on the most proficient method to move back to Android 5.1 in the wake of introducing Android 7.0 on your Xiaomi Mi4S gadget. It would be ideal if you focus, that creator of this instructional exercise isn't in charge of any of your activities, and you're doing everything at your own hazard. Subsequent to minimizing to Android 5.1, all information from your gadget will be erased. It's imperative that you're totally comprehend what you're doing. Ensure you've made every single required reinforcement through TWRP Custom Recovery. On the off chance that you've beforehand opened bootloader on both Android 7 and Android 5, it will stay opened. On the off chance that you've done informal bootloader open without getting MIUI consent, see the instructional exercise beneath. Presently we should proceed.
How to downgrade Mi4S from Android 7.0 to Android 5.1
1. If you’ve got unofficially unlocked bootloader, you’ll need to use your PC.
2. If you’ve got officially unlocked bootloader, you need downloaded TWRP for Android 5.1, the PC will not be required.
3. In both cases, you’ll need Android 5.1 ROM.
4. Important! This method is not working on 188.8.131.52 MIUI ROM version. Roll back to earlier version!
In TWRP Custom Recovery, without rebooting your device.
1. Wipe > Swipe to confirm.
2. Install > Flash Android 5.1. > Swipe to confirm.
If you’ve got officially unlocked bootloader:
1. Install > Install .img > TWRP for Android 5.1 > Recovery > Swipe to confirm.
2. Reboot > Recovery.
3. Reboot into system.
If you’ve got unofficially unlocked bootloader:
1. Reboot into bootloader.
2. Unofficially unlock bootloader and install TWRP Custom Recovery again.
3. Reboot into system.
After that, you can return to the TWRP Custom Recovery and restore Android 5.1 backup.
How to unofficially unlock bootloader on Xioami Mi4S
1. Download and install MiFlash tool.
2. Enter EDL mode by typing these commands:
adb reboot edl
3. Download unlock patch and install via MiFlash tool (select “Flash all except data and storage”): unlock.zip
4. Now after we’ve unlocked bootloader, we can install TWRP Custom Recovery.
5. Download and unpack this archive: twrp (1).zip
6. Boot your device in fastboot mode (press and hold “Volume down” and “Power” button), connect your device to PC and run flash.bat
7. Wait until TWRP recovery start, confirm with everything and select English language.