This guide will show you how to unlock the Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. If you follow the steps below, you will not have any problems. The procedures described above are tested on some Mi Mix 2 devices, and each time it works perfectly. During the exam, we used a computer running Windows 10.
However, keep in mind that I am not responsible if anything happens to your device, and you do this at your own risk. Good practice is to back up all your important data before proceeding. Also, make sure that your phone's battery is at least 80%.
Steps to unlock Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (Chiron)
First, disable signature enforcement on your Windows operating system. If you do not know how to do this, check out the following links.
Now, install ADB and Fastboot tools with drivers on your Windows. For more information on how to do this, you can check the following links.
Next, enable Developer Operations on your device. Go to Settings> About Phone> MIUI Version. Then, click on MIUI version seven times to activate the feature. Once enabled, go to Settings> Additional Settings> Developer Options. Check the box "OEM unlocking" and "USB debugging."
Check if your Bootloader is locked.
Once you have ADB and Fastboot installed on your computer, go into Fastboot Mode on your Android device. (Hold Volume Down + Power and connect your Android device to your computer via USB cable, preferably original).
Navigate to the folder where you installed ADB and Fastboot. Then, open the command window inside the folder (Shift + Right click on empty space to the folder, and select Open Command Window Here or Open PowerShell Window Here).
Now enter the following command in the CMD window:
fastboot devicesIf you do not see your Android device type the following line:
fastboot oem device-info
Now you will get info about your bootloader. When locked, you will get the following message (or similar):
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: false
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Display panel:
finished. total time: 0.063s
If you have an unlocked bootloader, you’ll get the following (or similar) message:
(bootloader) Device tampered: false(bootloader) Device unlocked: true(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: true(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false(bootloader) Display panel:OKAY [ 0.053s]
finished. total time: 0.055s
Ask for Xiaomi License to unlock your Bootloader
- First, create a Mi Account (if you have not already). You can do int on the following links.
- Then, go to Xiaomi and ask to open the bootloader here.
- Note: When requesting the bootloader open, you must say the reason for doing that. Example: When I buy my Xiaomi phone, I run a custom ROM (fake). I want to install native Xiaomi ROM. Please approve my request to unlock the bootloader.
- Now you have to wait for his permission. Usually, they approve the request for 24 hours (That's the majority of users report). However, there are some rare cases when waiting for up to 10 days. If your request is approved, you will get a message similar to this:
- "You have been granted permission to unlock your device (Mi xxxx Account). Download Mi Unlock Tool At http://en.miui.com/unlock"
Sync your Mi Account with your Mi Tool
- Go to Settings> Additional Settings> Developer Options> Open Unblock Status and check "Add account and device."
- If for any reason you can not connect your Mi Account to your device, try one of these fixes.
- Install the FlyVPN app on your device. Connect to one of China's servers. Then try to connect your Mi Account to your device.Get the Developer Version firmware for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. You can download it at the following link.
Go to Settings> About Phone> System Update. In the top right corner, you can see three dots. Click them and click "Choose update package."
Then click "File Manager" and select the Developer Version package that you have downloaded earlier. Click OK to install the firmware. Once the installation is complete, try connecting your Mi account to the device.
Unlocking the Bootloader – Finally!
- First, get the Mi Unlock tool. You can download it here.
- Enter Fastboot Mode on your Mi device. (Hold down together Volume Down + Power and connect the device to your computer using USB cable, preferably the original one.
- Launch the Mi Unlock tool
- Type in your email and your password of your Mi account.
- While your device is connected to your computer, start the procedure.
- Follow the Mi Unlock tool instructions.
- Once the procedure finishes, restart your device.
Also Read More Article :
- DOWNLOAD Tools Full version OFFICIAL MIUI ROMS FOR XIAOMI MI 8 SE
- Guide Root Manual Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 2018
- How to Fix a Pending Apps / game Status Download in the Play Store
- Download A520WVLU2CRF2 Canada Galaxy Series A5 Android Oreo Update
- Download Lenovo K5 Note 2018 Stock Wallpapers In UHD Resolution
- Download Flyme 7 Launcher And Stock App For All Android