Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro ( Strep by Step )
In this guide, we will demonstrate to you generally accepted methods to root Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018).So in the event that you are utilizing Galaxy J2 Pro and need to get root access on your cell phone than remain on this page.There are numerous limits that Samsung put on your smartphone.Rooting your Galaxy J2 Pro help you in defeating a portion of these restricts.There are numerous applications for Android that require root get to.
Samsung propelled Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) in January of 2018 as a section level smartphone.This cell phone accompanies 5.0 inches Super AMOLED display.Galaxy J2 Pro is fueled by a Snapdragon 425 quad-center chipset with Adreno 308 GPU.Other specs incorporate 8 MP fundamental camera, 16 GB inside capacity and 5 MP selfie camera.
For establishing your Galaxy J2 Pro, we will utilize CF-Auto-Root file.You need to streak the root document on your cell phone with the assistance of Odin tool.This guide will wipe your information if your cell phone is encrypted.Follow the underneath manual for root Galaxy J2 Pro (2018).
WARNING – Rooting your cell phone will void its warranty.We are not capable if your gadget gets harmed amid the establishing procedure.Make beyond any doubt your gadget has no less than 50-60 percent battery reinforcement.
1. Odin tool
2. Download the CF-Auto-Root file according to the model number of your smartphone:
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018)
1. Make sure to download the correct Cf-Auto-Root file.
2. Install the Odin tool on your computer.
3. Enable Developer options by going to Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times.
4. Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
5. Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
6. Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
7. Open Odin tool on your computer.
8. Make sure that only “F.Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” ticked in the options menu.
9. Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file and get the root file.
10. In Odin tool click on AP button and select the unzipped root file.
11. Finally, click on the Start button to begin the Galaxy J2 Pro rooting process.
Once the procedure finishes you Galaxy J2 Pro will reboot ordinarily and you will discover SuperSu application in application cabinet.
Also Read More :
- Download Wallpapers In FHD Resolution Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Stock.
- Download HS-USB QDLoader Qualcomm 9008 Driver For Windows
- Download HUAWEI MATE 10 Pro B146 Oreo Update Agustus (Europe)
- Guide to Unlock Bootloader using ADB and Fastboot Download
- Step by Step Guide and Download USB Driver for MediaTek Smartphone