GUIDE TO ROOT, INSTALL TWRP AND FLASH MI MIX XIAOMI 2s
This is a how-to article that will direct you to Root, Install TWRP and Flash custom firmware (ROM) on your Mi Mix 2. Here we secured, in points of interest, every one of the means expected to influence your Mi To blend Rock. Presently, we should start.
Before beginning the methodology, ensure you have an opened bootloader gadget. In the event that you don't know how to watch that or how to open your bootloader, here is a well ordered guide for you: How To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
Once you have your bootloader unlocked, you can jump into the following section.
Flashing Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is easy!
Install the TWRP (Custom) Recovery
Having Custom Recovery (TWRP) on your gadget is an unquestionable requirement have instrument for establishing your Android gadget and introducing every single kind mod or ROMs (firmwares). Here is the means by which to do that.
1. To start with, enter Fastboot Mode on your Mi gadget, by holding together Volume Down + Power.
2. Download the twrp-3.2.1-0-chrin.img file from the following link. Then store it in a dedicated folder on your computer.
3. Open the folder where you have stored the twrp.img file. Now, launch a command window in there. You can do that by pressing Shift + Right Click on an empty white space inside the folder. Then choose Open Command Window Here or Open PowerShell Window Here.
4. In the command window type the following terminal command line:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.1-0-chiron.img
Note: Do not restart your telephone. In inverse the first Xiaomi recuperation may overwrite your custom TWRP recuperation.
5. Boot your Mi device into Recovery Mode (3 possible ways).
a. Enter the following terminal command in the command line:
fastboot boot twrp-3.2.1-0-chiron.img
b. Hold down together Volume Up + Power until the Mi logo shows up. Then, release Power but keep pressing Volume Up until you see the recovery.
c. Hold down together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power until you see the recovery screen.
Root Your Mi Mix 2
When you have TWRP introduced, establishing your Mi gadget is simple. Simply take after the means underneath.
1. First, download the latest Magisk from the following link.
2. Store the Magisk file you just downloaded into your phone memory (internal memory or SD card).
3. Boot your device into Recovery Mode (see the step 5 from the previous section).
4. While in the TWRP interface, navigate to the location where you stored the Magisk file.
5. Flash the Magisk file.
6. Restart your Mi device.
Flash Custom Firmware on Mi Mix 2
Presently, when you have root access on your Mi gadget, you can introduce essentially any custom firmware (ROM) you need. The establishment system is the same. Here it is in nitty gritty advances.
1. First, download the ROM (custom firmware) you want to flash. Make sure you choose one that is for your specific Mi device (in your case for Mi Mix 2). Here are some of the most popular ROMS.
- Lineage OS – download here.
Note: In case you lose the root access, and you want to keep it after installing Lineage OS, download the addonus-15.1-arm64-signed.zip file from the following link. After you install the ROM flash addonus-15.1-arm64-signed.zip using TWRP, and you will get the root access.
Note: In case you lose the root access, and you want to keep it after installing AICP or OMNI ROMs, flash the Magisk file again using TWRP (as you did in the Rooting section from above).2. Now, download Google Apps.
Select the right Platform and Android version of your ROM as well as the variant you want to use. Then click the download button, and store the downloaded file into your phone memory.
3. Enter Recovery Mode (check the step 5 from the previous section if you do not know how to do that).
4. While in the TWRP interface, wipe the following: Dalvin / Art Cache, Data, Cache. (DO NOT wipe Internal Storage).
5. Now, go back to the main TWRP screen and flash the ROM you previously downloaded.
6. Once the installation finishes, flash the Google Apps file you downloaded before.
7. If you want to keep the root access, flash addonus-15.1-arm64-signed.zip (in case you installed Lineage OS) or the Magisk file (in case you installed another ROM).
8. Reboot your Mi device and enjoy your new custom ROM.
Also Read More Article :
- DOWNLOAD Tools Full version OFFICIAL MIUI ROMS FOR XIAOMI MI 8 SE
- Guide Root Manual Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 2018
- How to Fix a Pending Apps / game Status Download in the Play Store
- Download A520WVLU2CRF2 Canada Galaxy Series A5 Android Oreo Update
- Download Lenovo K5 Note 2018 Stock Wallpapers In UHD Resolution
- Download Flyme 7 Launcher And Stock App For All Android