Samsung continues to update its own TouchWiz UI. Although TouchWiz does not have a good history in terms of optimization. Samsung phones are older and currently also very left behind with TouchWiz. Only top-class smartphones like the S series, Notes series do not miss in TouchWiz. Samsung is now really improving the TouchWiz UI. There are many customizations and optimizations that have been done on the Samsung launcher that is TouchWiz home app. As always we launch launchers and newly launched apps, so here is Samsung TouchWiz Home APK stock for any Android app. Just install and use the launcher. Let's talk about TouchWiz Home App TouchWiz Samsung.
What is TouchWiz Home Applications:
What is the TouchWiz_Home app, only the name of its own Samsung UI as the TouchWiz_Home APK. Like other brands like Huawei have EMUI, OnePlus has Oxygen OS. This TouchWiz Home app has been used by Samsung since its Android launch. TouchWiz Samsung too much laggy UI, especially in their mid-range smartphone. In time Samsung is improving TouchWiz Home and now comes with customization and optimization. Now the TouchWiz UI after Android 8.0 is renamed the Samsung Experience Home. So if you want a Samsung launcher then this TouchWiz Home APK is best for you.
TouchWiz Features Home APK:
- Landscape Mode (If you want to see how to enable it to check the steps below)
- Updated to latest version 220.127.116.11
- Auto rotate for screen, settings, Home screen, and all Samsung launchers
- App drawer adjustment
- Experience the new Galaxy S9 new
- Icon modified
Download Samsung Launcher:
Here you can find TouchWiz Home APK Launcher. Now available for download. Launcher can not update the Android version of your device but it changes your device interface like app icon, app drawer, dashboard, and color. If you love the Samsung TouchWiz Launcher, download from the bottom. Also, check the steps below to enable landscape mode.
How To Install Samsung TouchWiz _Home APK:
- Download the SamsungTouchWiz.APK file and copy your external SD card or internal storage.
- If you install APK for the first time, then enable unknown sources from security settings.
- Install SamsungTouchWiz.APK and open it.
- Enjoy customization.
Enable Landscape Mode:
- After installing the TouchWiz Home App, press and hold on the center screen.
- The settings option will appear, enter the settings.
- Now scroll down until you find the DISABLE POTRET MODE.
- Now disable that option. You have now enabled landscape mode.