Here we share a link to Download the Huawei Mate 10 Pro B146 Oreo update. The update adds Huawei GPU GPU acceleration technology, which improves the efficiency of graphics processing, optimizes mobile data network stability and screen recording features, fixes issues where Google plays music will not work when connected to Android Auto in vehicles and Integrate Google security patch released in July 2018 to improve system security. Download Huawei Mate 10 Firmware Update Pro B146 Oreo from below.
EMUI 8.0 features all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, main screen shortcuts, faster AI-based optimization provides better stability, flexibility and speed, enhanced protection and many new features and settings. In addition, Mate 10 pro B146 Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check out the full features and changelog from below. You can Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro B146 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro B146 Oreo firmware update is available for BLA-L29 and BLA-L09 variants. This update was launched via OTA and is available to European users. The Oreo B146 update for Mate 10 Pro comes with a build number BLA-L29C432B146 (220.127.116.11) / BLA-L09C432B146 (18.104.22.168). Download the Huawei Mate 10 Pro B146 Oreo update from below.
Firmware Information -
- Device - Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Model - BLA-L29 / BLA-L09
- Version of Android - 8.0
- EMUI version - 8.0
- Firmware - B146
- Build Number - BLA-L29C432B146 / BLA-L09C432B146
- Region - Europe
- Status - Official
- Type - Complete firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29/BLA-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Remove the Huawei “HiSuite” application if it’s already installed. It may interfere with script running.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 10 Pro B146 Oreo Update
1) Download B146 Oreo Update for Mate 10 Pro BLA-L29C432B146 –
2) Download B146 Oreo Update for Mate 10 Pro BLA-L09C432B146 –
How to Install B146 Oreo On Huawei Mate 10 Pro –
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 10 Pro first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- HWOTA8 Package (HWOTA8_Mate10_2018021601_new_magisk.zip)
- Download the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and the second data file “update_full_BLA-Lxx_hw_xx.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
- Now put all three files into “HWOTA8_Mate10” repack directory
2) Run repack.bat to patch three zip files.
3) Now boot your device into fastboot mode by using Volume Down + Power.
4) Run ota.bat in HWOTA8_Mate10 OTA directory and follow message instructions.
5) Your device will reboot and install the update automatically.
6) Note – If it gets bootloop, try to enter recovery and execute “Wipe data/factory reset”.
Also Read More :
- RESTORING YOUR UNBRICKED XIAOMI MI 5X SMARTPHONE 100% Work
- Guide to Unlock Bootloader using ADB and Fastboot Download
- Step by Step Guide and Download USB Driver for MediaTek Smartphone
- How to Flash TWRP Recovery and Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Guide to Root Sony Xperia Z2 ( Step by step )
- Step by Step Guide and Tutorial to Root OnePlus 6t