ZTE Blade G2 is an Android mid-range smartphone, which comes with a 4.5 inch TFT capacitive touch screen powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor, along with 512 MB of RAM and operates on Android v 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) operation. system. If you have this smartphone and are looking for a way to get root permissions, then you are on the correct web page. Here I have provided a step by step tutorial to root ZTE Blade G2 without using a computer.
By trimming your ZTE Blade G2 Android smartphone, you will be able to remove pre-installed apps that occupy only unwanted spaces, install custom-made apps (which only support devices with root privileges), upgrade the firmware version of Android on your device. by installing custom ROM firmware and doing more things.
1) The first task to do before booting your smartphone is to retrieve complete backup data such as contact data, music, pictures, etc. Although the root procedure given here is not a data loss process, take a backup using the appropriate application. to be on the safer side.
2) Next, activate "Installation from Unknown Sources" on your smartphone to install the application "Framaroot" (one click rooting application). To enable this option, follow this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown sources (just tap on it).
3) Make sure your smartphone has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before starting root procedure. Also, make sure you uninstall or disable the antivirus app on your smartphone because they are likely to interfere with rooting procedures.
After you have completed all these prerequisites, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root ZTE Blade G2 Without Computer:
1) To get started, download the Framaroot app to your device. Once downloaded, install it on your smartphone by clicking the .apk file. When you do this, you'll get an Android security warning message. Just ignore and install the app on your smartphone.
2) Once installed, launch the app on your device by clicking its icon under your smartphone's Apps Menu.
3) Now, select "Install Superuser" under "Select an action to execute after root". Next, click "Boromir" under "Select exploits in the list above to potentially root your device" to start the rooting process.
4) Framaroot will take a minute or two to root your device, and once the rooting process is complete, you will get the following message: Success. Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device.
5) Now, reboot your device to complete the rooting procedure.
There he is. You have now successfully completed the root of your ZTE Blade G2 Android smartphone without using a computer. To determine whether you have successfully rooted your smartphone, go to your Apps Menu and find the SuperSU app. If you can find it there, then the root procedure works. Alternatively, you can install and use the Root Checker app to verify your root privileges.