BLU Grand Max is a quality Android smartphone, which comes with a 5.0-inch touchscreen supported by a 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB of RAM and a device running on the Android Android V 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. If you have this device and are looking for a quick way to get rid of it, you're on the right page because I've provided a step-by-step tutorial to root out the Grand Max BLU here.
By following the instructions given here, you will be able to root BLU Grand Max successfully. After obtaining root privileges on your device, you will be able to install special recovery images, custom flash ROM firmware files, etc.
WARNING: Rob your Grand Max BLU device will void your warranty, and you will not be able to claim it unless you do not unplug your device. So think carefully before rooting your device.
1) Before starting the procedure, make sure you retrieve the full backup personal data on the device using the appropriate application. If anything goes wrong during the rooting process, you can use this backup to restore your personal information.
2) Make sure your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before starting the rooting process.
3) Now enable USB Debugging or Android Debugging on your device by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options. If you can not access "Developer Options", enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap for 5-7 times to enable Developer Options).
4) Download the BLU Grand Max USB driver and install it on your computer. Just by installing the USB driver, you can connect your device to PC or Laptop computer successfully.
5) Make sure you disable antivirus programs on your computer because they tend to consider the rooting exploits of SRS Root (our root software) as Trojans / Malware.
After completing all these prerequisites, you may switch to the rooting procedure given below.
Tutorial To Root BLU Grand Max Android Smartphone:
1) To get started, download SRS Root and extract the zip package to your computer. When done, click "SRSRoot-Setup.exe" to launch its installation wizard.
2) Now choose the “Destination Location” for installing the software and click “Next“.
3) Next, choose “Start Menu Folder” name and click on “Install” to install the program on your computer.
4) Once installed, click "SRSRoot for Android" to launch its Window.
5) Now connect your Smartphone to your computer using the original USB data cable. When done, click "Root Device (All Methods)" to start the rooting process. If that does not work, click "Root Device (SmartRoot)" to root your device.
6) It takes a minute or two for the SRSRoot tool to root your device, and once it does, you'll get the "Success" message.
There he is. Now you have successfully completed rooting your Big Max Android BLU Smartphone. To confirm, install the "Root Checker for Android" app and confirm your device privileges.
If you want to remove the Grand Max BLU, open the SRS One Click Root window and click "UnRoot Device".