If you have an Android device whose bootloader is unlocked and has a dedicated recovery for itself, then congratulations! Your device is eligible for the easiest method in the world to gain root access.
SuperSU is a superuser app manager by Chainfire developer, who manages root privileges on your device after rooted. And fortunately, Chainfire has also created a playable zip file for SuperSU that contains the SuperSU app and the binaries needed to gain root access. What this means is you can flash zip SuperSU via custom recovery and get root access on Android devices.
Download the latest SuperSU file from the link below and follow the instructions on how to flash using TWRP recovery.
How to Flash SuperSU zip through TWRP Recovery
- Download and transfer SuperSU zip files from the above download link to your device's storage.
- Boot your device to TWRP recovery.
- Tap Install and select the SuperSU zip file you transfered to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting a .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash at the bottom of the screen to start the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is delivered, you will get the Reboot System option, choose it.
Congratulations! Your device must be rooted now. Find the SuperSU app in the app drawer.
To verify root access, you can download the Root Checker app from the Play Store.