We are in 2018 and today the most important is the security, privacy and protection of your personal data. Google and Samsung are both serious with the launch of Android 5.0 Lollipop. On Android 5.0 Lollipop Google introduced a feature called Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that ensures no one in any situation can retrieve personal data access. Say your Samsung device was stolen and someone tried Factory Reset in order to gain access to the phone FRP will immediately block the person. Because it will ask them to enter their Google account login credentials or the Samsung account used to set up the device.
The feature itself is great in terms of security of your personal data. However, it can be annoying if you yourself reset your Android device and now you can not remember your Google Account or Samsung Account sign-in credentials. Well if this happens to you and you want to bypass FRP keys then you should land in the right place. Because, in this Android Tutorial we will tell you how to bypass Reset Protection Factory on Samsung Devices in 2018. This method works perfectly on Galaxy J5, J7, Galaxy C5, Galaxy Note 5, S6 Edge, S7 Edge, Galaxy S8 , Galaxy S8 +, and Galaxy Note 8.
How to Factory Bypass Reset Protection on Samsung Gadget Devices in 2018
There are two ways to Bypass FRP Lock on your Samsung Device.
- OTG Cable for Android
- No OTG Cable
Bypass FRP Lock with OTG Cable for Android
- Download Samsung Bypass Google app apk aplication verification.
- Copy the APK file to your USB.
- Now connect your USB to your Samsung device via OTG Cable.
- Once connected successfully will open the file manager and install Bypass Samsung app app app Google app.
- At this point you will have access to phone settings.
- Go to Backup and Reset phone settings.
- Tap Factory data reset and Reset device or Delete everything that will delete the following from your device.
- Reboot the device and it shall boot up FRP Lock
- Google account
- System and application data
- Tool settings
- Downloaded apps
- Music, Images and all other user data.
- Reboot the device and it will boot FRP Lock
Bypass FRP Lock Without OTG Cable
- Download and Install SideSync for PC.
- Run the SideSync app on your PC and connect your phone using the USB cable.
- As soon as you connect your phone to PC, you will see a pop up on your Samsung device. Tap Chrome from the pop-up to download the FRP Lock APP Bypass. Enter the following URL in Chrome.
- After downloading the APK file, press back to open Galaxy / Samsung Apps. This will ask you to install SideSync on your device, ignore the prompt and locate ES File Explorer and install it.
- After installing ES File Explorer, open it.
- Open the Downloads folder and install the downloaded APK to bypass FRP keys.
- Now you must have access to phone settings.
- Scroll down to the Backup and reset option and tap on it.
- Touch Factory reset data and Reset device.
There he is! You have successfully unlocked your Samsung device. This is how to bypass FRP keys.